Solar without sales hype
Because when you perform several dozen installations a year instead of several hundred, you don’t have to resort to high-pressure salesmanship just to make your numbers. You never have to rush a job through to completion, or cut corners on the way, just to finish in time for the next one.
I’m a technical project manager, not a salesman. I’ve learned the photovoltaic (PV) business not only in classrooms, but hands-on, in the field. I’m West Virginia’s only solar professional (and one of just 93 nationwide) to earn both the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners’ PV Technical Sales Certification and their PV Installation Professional Certification. In addition to other credentials, I’m proud to hold Pennsylvania’s Certified PV Contractor credential – whose strict criteria include actual checks of installations and customer satisfaction.
Our approach is that it is better to lose a sale than have someone pressured into buying one – or install one on a home or commercial building that wasn’t right for solar. I realize that while a solar system is an investment that pays for itself and then some, it’s still too big an investment to make blindly. So I make sure you know and understand every detail about the system you are considering. I’ll never say, “we’ll have to ask engineering about that,” because I am engineering.
I’ll treat your solar array installation with the same attention to coordination and detail I applied to multimillion-dollar projects as a senior project manager and systems integrator at Cisco Systems. And I’ll personally make sure your solar array goes in on time and on budget, with no corners cut, that it performs as promised, and that it gives you a generation of trouble-free, dependable service.
- 30 years of high-technology engineering
- 9.5 years as senior project manager and systems integrator on multimillion-dollar Cisco Systems projects
- Extensive classroom and hands-on PV training
- Installed grid-interactive and off-grid PV systems in California, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia.
- NABCEP PV Installation Professional Certification: North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
- NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification: North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP #291916) – Project Management Institute
- State of West Virginia Licensed General Building Contractor • WV046827
- State of Maryland Licensed Home Improvement Contractor MHIC102213
- State of Virginia – Licensed Class A Contractor (Alternate Energy Systems VA2705150747)
- State of Pennsylvania Licensed Home Improvement Contractor (PA071001)
- Certified PV Contractor – State of Pennsylvania: Installer: #626
Milestone Solar Consultants is a West Virginia based, veteran-owned small business